Adam’s practice focuses on a variety of complex commercial litigation matters. Adam advises clients in pre-litigation resolution and strategy and represents clients in all aspects of litigation in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitrations and matters before administrative agencies.
Adam represents clients in a variety of substantive areas of the law including general contract disputes; disputes between members and owners of companies; franchise disputes and general franchising; real and intellectual property disputes, including representation of both governmental entities and landowners in eminent domain proceedings; compliance with the Nebraska Liquor Control Act and related matters, including advising clients with respect to the three-tier system and disputes amongst participants in the tiers; disputes involving financial instruments and securities, including FINRA arbitrations; and trade secret and non-competition matters.
Admitted to Practice:
United States District Court for the District of Nebraska
United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Listed: Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch (Commercial Litigation), 2021-present
- Listed: Great Plains Super Lawyers (Business Litigation)
- Member, Board of Directors, Parkinson's Nebraska
- Executive Editor, Nebraska Law Review, 2008-2009
- Order of the Coif
- Published: "The Quagmire of the State Income Tax Nexus in the Wake of KFC v. Iowa Dep't of Revenue," American Bar Association Franchise Law Journal, Winter 2012