Lily counsels employers regarding human resources policies and procedures, best employment practices, reasonable accommodation, harassment and retaliation claims, and other employment related issues. Lily drafts and reviews employment handbooks and other employment-related policies and documents. She also represents employers in employment-based litigation before federal and state courts and administrative agencies. Lily serves as an independent investigator for harassment and discrimination claims within the workplace.
Lily also represents school districts in matters such as employee and student due process and Title IX compliance.
Admitted to Practice:
United States District Court for the District of Nebraska
United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
University of Nebraska, J.D., with distinction, 2015
Chadron State College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2010
- Listed: Best Lawyers (Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Litigation, Labor and Employment Law- Management, Ones To Watch)
- Associate, Robert Van Pelt American Inn of Court, 2017-current
- Volunteer Mentor, Nebraska College of Law Alumni/Student Mentoring Program
- Representative for District 3, Nebraska State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Executive Council, 2016-current
- Member, University of Nebraska College of Law, Young Alumni Council, 2015-current
- Member, Lincoln Literacy, 2017-current
- Member, Nebraska Moot Court Board, 2014-2015
- Outstanding Candidate Member, Nebraska Moot Court Board, 2013-2014