Disputes between heirs or trust beneficiaries tend to be complex and emotionally charged. Cline Williams guides clients through the personal and legal challenges of successfully resolving these claims by negotiation or trial:
- Undue influence claims
- Disputes over the validity or interpretation of a will or trust
- Disagreements about the manner of distribution or the management of assets
- Claims that a personal representative or trustee has been paid excessive fees or incurred excessive expenses
- Calculation and apportionment of estate, inheritance and gift taxes
- Contract or tort claims against estates
- Guardianship and conservatorship proceedings for minors, incapacitated persons, and the elderly.