Shannon represents individuals and companies in connection with corporate transactions and other business matters. She has assisted clients in negotiating, documenting and closing a variety of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, and public and private stock offerings. Shannon also advises and assists clients on entity selection, corporate governance, stockholder agreements, securities law issues and financing, including private, commercial and bond financing. Shannon's real estate practice focuses on negotiation and preparation of commercial and agricultural leases and real estate purchase agreements.
Admitted to Practice:
- Listed: Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch (Corporate Law), 2022-present
- Member, Executive Committee, Nebraska State Bar Association Business Law Section
- Member, Board of Directors, Lincoln Children's Museum (2019-current)
- Member, Leadership Lincoln, Class XXXI
- Member, University of Nebraska College of Law Moot Court Board (2011-2013)