Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights Litigation Attorney 1-10 Years
Our Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights Litigation section represents commercial lenders, insurance companies, equipment financiers, suppliers and health care providers in connection with a broad range of creditor matters.
Specific areas of concentration include:
- Negotiation, documentation, and enforcement of debtor-creditor restructuring arrangements;
- Representation of creditors, post-petition lenders, equity security holders, and creditor committees in commercial reorganizations and family farmer reorganizations;
- Representation of creditor interests in adversary proceedings and contested matters in the bankruptcy courts;
- Foreclosures, deed of trust enforcement actions, receiverships, replevin actions, and disposition of collateral under the Uniform Commercial Code;
- Defense of lender liability actions; and
- Bank bond and insurance coverage disputes.
- 1 to 10 years or more of relevant experience with a strong interest in creditors rights litigation
- Willing to work in either the Lincoln or Omaha, Nebraska office
- Excellent professional credentials
- Currently licensed, or currently eligible to become licensed, to practice law in Nebraska
- Ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written forms
- Critical analytical skills, attention to detail and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Develop client relationships and collaborate with clients to develop strategies
- Excellent leadership skills and interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility.
Cline Williams Wright Johnson & Oldfather, L.L.P. is a full-service law firm with offices across Nebraska in Omaha, Lincoln, Aurora, and in Fort Collins and Holyoke, Colorado. Our investment in our people insures our success and allows individuals to work and grow professionally.
Cline Williams has remained preeminent in the practicing bar by selecting outstanding candidates who share our convictions. Cline Williams’ values of teamwork, trust and unity have remained constant over 160 years of success.
Cline Williams offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits including 401(k) firm contribution and is an equal opportunity employer.