Health Care Attorney 2-10 Years
Cline Williams represents critical access hospitals, large health care systems, long term care and assisted living facilities, and individual providers and their practices, including medical, dental, and behavioral health providers. The Firm seeks a health care attorney to join its Nebraska office, in either Lincoln or Omaha.
Specific areas of concentration include:
- General health care compliance, risk management and policy development
- HIPAA-HITECH privacy and security compliance
- Health care transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures
- Federal and state taxation of health care organizations
- Medical staff bylaws, medical staff credentialing and peer review
- Physician alignment and integration, recruitment, and contracts
- Clinical ethics
- Patient rights
- Anti-Kickback/Stark Law compliance
- Professional licensing
- Lobbying and drafting of health care legislation
- Guardianships, health care powers of attorney and living wills
- Health care mediation and dispute resolution
- Public records/open meetings for public hospitals
- Governance of tax-exempt organizations
- 2-10 years of relevant experience in Nebraska with a strong interest in health care law and HIPAA compliance
- Excellent academic and professional credentials
- Currently licensed to practice law in Nebraska
- Ability to communicate complex matters concisely and effectively in oral and written forms
- Effective analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
Cline Williams has remained preeminent in the region and practicing bar by selecting outstanding candidates who share our convictions. Our investment in our people ensures our mutual success and allows individuals to work and grow professionally. Additionally, our collective values of teamwork, trust, and unity are unparalleled within the legal industry and have remained constant over 160 years of success.
Cline Williams is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary for this position of $100,000 to $200,000, depending on qualifications. In addition, Cline Williams offers excellent benefits, including a generous firm contribution to the retirement plan, and healthcare benefits for individuals and dependents. Cline Williams also provides long term disability, and life insurance.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter, resume, references, and official law school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.