Real Estate Attorney 1-5 Years
Our Real Estate section seeks solutions to client issues due to increasing regulation at all levels of government which impact the rights and restrictions on the use of real estate. Our services encompass most real estate transactions, land use planning and development, and environmental issues.
Specific areas of concentration include:
• Commercial real estate purchase and sale transactions
• Zoning and land use
• Real estate development
• Real estate financing
• Commercial leasing
• Environmental issues
• Construction contracts
• 1 to 5 years of relevant experience with a strong interest in real estate work
• Willing to work in the Lincoln, Nebraska office
• Excellent academic and professional credentials
• Currently licensed, or currently eligible to become licensed, to practice law in Nebraska
• Ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written forms
• Effective analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Cline Williams Wright Johnson & Oldfather, L.L.P. is a full-service law firm with offices across Nebraska in Omaha, Lincoln, and Aurora, and in Fort Collins and Holyoke, Colorado. Our investment in our people insures our success and allows individuals to work and grow professionally.
Cline Williams has remained preeminent in the practicing bar by selecting outstanding candidates who share our convictions. Our values of teamwork, trust, and unity have remained constant over 160 years of success.
Cline Williams offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, including a 10% firm contribution to the retirement plan, and is an equal opportunity employer.