Real Estate Attorney 6-15 Years
Our Real Estate Law section seeks solutions to client issues due to increasing regulation at all levels of government which impact the rights and restrictions on the use of real estate. Our services encompass most real estate transactions, land use planning and development, and environmental issues.
Specific areas of concentration include:
- Commercial real estate purchase and sale transactions
- Real estate financing
- Commercial leasing
- Real estate development
- Construction contracts
- Zoning and land use
- Affordable housing; and
- Tax increment financing.
- 6 to 15 years of relevant experience in real estate practice
- Willing to work in either the Lincoln or Omaha, Nebraska office
- Excellent professional credentials
- Currently licensed, or currently eligible to become licensed, to practice law in Nebraska
- Ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written forms
- Critical analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Cline Williams Wright Johnson & Oldfather, L.L.P. is a full-service law firm with offices across Nebraska in Omaha, Lincoln, and Aurora, and in Fort Collins and Holyoke, Colorado. Our investment in our people insures our success and allows individuals to work and grow professionally.
Cline Williams has remained preeminent in the practicing bar by selecting outstanding candidates who share our convictions. Our values of teamwork, trust, and unity have remained constant over 160 years of success.
Cline Williams offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, including a 10% firm contribution to the retirement plan, and is an equal opportunity employer.
Inquiries should be directed to Recruiting Chair:
233 South 13th Street, Suite 1900
Lincoln, NE 68508