Banking Law Forum
The Cline Williams Banking Law Forum is an annual event. The Banking Law Forum provides an opportunity for bank owners, directors, officers and employees to interact with one another and with our attorneys, while obtaining up-to-date information on subjects important to the banking industry.
Each year, our attorneys discuss legal issues that we believe are most relevant, based on our experience in assisting clients with virtually all aspects of their businesses. Most often, at least one of the presentations addresses a topic in bank regulation and at least one addresses a topic in creditors’ rights and bankruptcy. The remaining topics change from year to year, based on the feedback we receive from participants and based on legal developments affecting the industry. Examples of topics that have been included in the Banking Law Forum in the past are:
- Purchase and Sale of Banks
- Raising Capital
- Tax Credit and Tax Increment Financing
- Suspicious Activity Reports, Subpoenas and Customer Privacy
- Fidelity Bonds and Lender Liability Coverage
- Avoiding Employer Liability
- Information Security and Privacy
- Estate Planning and Business Succession
The 2017 Banking Law Forum will be held on Friday, June 23, 2017 at Embassy Suites LaVista, Omaha, Nebraska. For more information regarding the Banking Law Forum, please contact our office.