Employment Law Forum Webinars
Our 2020 Employment Law Forum will look different this year, but we will continue our commitment of providing you with valuable content. Tara Stingley, Chair of the firm’s Labor and Employment Law Section, will serve as host and moderator for each session, which will last approximately one hour, and offer the opportunity for questions and answers via Zoom chat.
Our first webinar in the series, After the New Normal: Managing Your Workforce in a Changed World, is being held Wednesday, September 23 at 12:00 PM CST. It will feature technology and trial lawyer Rick Jeffries addressing the following:
- Wage and hour concerns for remote workers;
- Managing employee leave when school is closed or family members become ill;
- The safety of the remote worker environment; and
- The line between measuring productivity and being intrusive.
Each webinar is geared toward business owners, executive employees, supervisors and managers, human resource professionals, and in-house legal counsel. Credit for this webinar will be sought from:
- Applicable State CLE Commissions
- HR Certification Institute
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy
Upcoming Employment Law Forum Webinars:
- October 21 at 12:00 PM CST
- November 18 at 12:00 PM CST
- December 9 at 12:00 PM CST
- January 13, 2021 at 12:00 PM CST
Please complete the fields below to register for the After the New Normal: Managing Your Workforce in a Changed World webinar. Once you click on the Submit button, you will be redirected to a Zoom registration page that will also need to be completed.