Employment Law Forum Webinars
Our 2020 Employment Law Forum will look different this year, but we will continue our commitment of providing you with valuable content. Tara Stingley, Chair of the firm’s Labor and Employment Law Section, will serve as host and moderator for each session, which will last approximately one hour, and offer the opportunity for questions and answers via Zoom chat.
Our fourth webinar in the series, Employment Benefits Update, is being held Wednesday, December 9 at 12:00 PM CST. It will feature Employment Benefits attorneys Keith Peters and Katie Joseph addressing the following:
- New developments in retirement plans with regards to changes under the SECURE Act and the CARES Act,
- Recent developments in welfare benefit plans with regards to IRS guidance and CARES Act changes, and
- A compliance checklist for 2021, including required amendments, ACA information reporting, and topics for discussion with service providers.
Each webinar is geared toward business owners, executive employees, supervisors and managers, human resource professionals, and in-house legal counsel. Continuing education credit for this webinar has been approved from:
- Nebraska, Iowa and Colorado CLE Commissions
- HR Certification Institute
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy
Upcoming Employment Law Forum Webinars:
- January 13, 2021 at 12:00 PM CST
- February 17, 2021 at 12:00 PM CST
To register for the Employment Benefits Update webinar CLICK HERE.