Employment Law Forum Webinars
Our Employment Law Forum will look different this year, but we will continue our commitment of providing you with valuable content. Tara Stingley, Chair of the firm’s Labor and Employment Law Section, will serve as host and moderator for each session, which will last approximately one hour, and offer the opportunity for questions and answers via Zoom chat.
Our sixth webinar in the series, Mind the Gap: Navigating Pay Equity Laws, is being held Wednesday, February 17, at 12:00 PM CST. It will feature Labor and Employment Law attorneys Susan Sapp and Lily Amare addressing the following:
- Explain the growing medley of pay equity laws across the United States;
- Provide tips on considering and conducting pay equity audits; and
- Discuss best practices when developing policies and procedures, and determining starting pay, merit increases, promotions, and other incentives.
Each webinar is geared toward business owners, executive employees, supervisors and managers, human resource professionals, and in-house legal counsel. Continuing education credit for this webinar has been approved from:
- Nebraska, Iowa and Colorado CLE Commissions
- HR Certification Institute
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy