SAVE THE DATE
We invite you and members of your organization to attend Cline Williams' 2019 Employment Law Forum to learn about the latest developments in employment, labor, and employee benefits laws.
Registration for Cline Williams' Employment Law Forum is free and will include primary presentations, breakout sessions, and digital access to all seminar materials.
Each seminar, which is provided in four convenient locations, will be held from 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. with registration beginning at 12:30 p.m.
An invitation and registration information will be sent via email in August.
Friday, September 6, 2019
Lincoln Center - Fort Collins, CO
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Younes Conference Center - Kearney, NE
Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Nebraska Innovation Campus - Lincoln, NE
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Embassy Suites La Vista - Omaha, NE
- Sexual Orientation and Transgender/Gender Identity Issues in the Workplace
- Preventing and Responding to Workplace Violence
- FLSA and Wage/Hour Developments
- Background Checks, Ban-the-Box Movement, and Prohibited Salary Inquiries
- EEO-1 Reporting Obligations
- Protection of Confidential Information, Customer Relationships, and Company Assets
- Workers' Compensation - Recent Updates in the Law
- How to Respond to an ICE Notice of Inspection
- FMLA and ADA Developments
- Lessons Learned in Employment Litigation
- Employee Leave Policies
- The Impact of Technology and Social Media on the Workforce of the Future
Continuing Education Credit:
Our Employment Law Forum is geared toward business owners, executive employees, supervisors and managers, human resource professionals, and in-house legal counsel. Credit for this seminar will be sought from:
- Applicable State CLE Commissions
- HR Certification Institute
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy