Employment Law Forum
The firm hosts an Employment Law Forum each year geared toward human resource professionals, business owners, executive employees and in-house legal counsel. Our interactive forum focuses on new development in labor and employment law, workplace safety, immigration law and legal issues facing private and public employers of all sizes.
- FMLA and Employee Leave Requirements
- Wage and Hour Obligations
- Employee Misclassification Issues
- Reasonable Accommodations under the ADA
- Employee Benefits
- OSHA Compliance and Workplace Safety
- I-9 Compliance and Employers' Immigration Law Obligation
The Employment Law Forum is currently presented through monthly webinars, with continuing education sought from the Nebraska, Iowa, and Colorado CLE Commission, the HR Certification Institute, the Society of Human Resource Management and the Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy.
If you would like more information regarding the Employment Law Forum, please contact Tara Stingley at firstname.lastname@example.org.