Employment Law Forum
Each year, Cline Williams hosts educational seminars in Omaha, Lincoln, and Kearney, Nebraska, and in Fort Collins, Colorado, focusing on new developments in labor and employment law as well as legal issues facing private and public employers of all sizes. Members of Cline Williams’ Labor and Employment Law Section and Employee Benefits Section emphasize compliance and planning to avoid or minimize legal exposure, as well as best practices for implementing strategic, practical solutions for strengthening attendees’ workplaces.
- Avoiding Employee Handbook Heartburn
- Retention and Destruction of Employment Documents and Data in the Digital Age
- Wage & Hour Strategies under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Conducting Internal Investigations of Employee Wrongdoing/Harassment (and Avoiding a Retaliation Claim in Response)
- Protecting Your Business’s Information and Intellectual Property
- Health Care Reform: Ready or Not, Here Comes the Affordable Care Act!
- Name That Claim! An Interactive Update on Equal Employment Opportunity Laws and Cases
For more information regarding the Employment Law Forums, please contact our office.