Employment Law Forum
Each year, Cline Williams hosts educational seminars focusing on new developments in labor and employment law as well as legal issues facing private and public employers of all sizes. Members of Cline Williams’ Labor and Employment Law Section and Employee Benefits Section emphasize compliance and planning to avoid or minimize legal exposure, as well as best practices for implementing strategic, practical solutions for strengthening attendees’ workplaces.
We look forward to being back in person for Cline Williams' 23rd Annual Employment Law Forum! Please join us to learn the latest developments relating to:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Updates
- Workplace Safety: OSHA Compliance Workshop
- FMLA and Employee Leave Requirements
- Reasonable Accommodations and Other ADA Developments
- I-9 Compliance and Employers' Immigration Law Obligations
- Wage and Hour and Misclassification Issues
- Employee Benefits Update
- Technology and the Workplace of the Future
- HR Management Trends and Lessons Learned from 2020
These complimentary seminars will be offered at four convenient locations from 1:00 to 5:00 PM.
Tuesday, September 14
Younes Conference Center - Kearney, NE
Wednesday, September 22
Nebraska Innovation Campus - Lincoln, NE
Tuesday, September 28
Embassy Suites La Vista - Omaha, NE
Thursday, October 7
Lincoln Center - Fort Collins, CO
An invitation and registration information will be sent via email in August. In the meantime, if you would like more information regarding the Employment Law Forums, please contact our office.