Healthcare Law Forum Webinars
Our Healthcare Law Forum will look different this year, but we will continue our commitment of providing you with valuable content. Jason Yungtum, Chair of the Firm's Healthcare Law Section, will serve as host and moderator for each session, which will last approximately one hour, and offer the opportunity for questions and answers via Zoom.
Our first webinar in the series, COVID-19 Vaccination Policies and Practices: Considerations for Healthcare Employers, is being held on Wednesday, March 10, at 12:00 PM CST. It will feature Employee Benefits attorney Katie Joseph and Labor and Employment Law attorney Libby Stevenson addressing the following:
- Federal guidance from the EEOC, OSHA, CDC, and NLRB on vaccination policies;
- Questions and concerns related to employee benefits (including incentives to encourage employees to get vaccinated);
- The exceptions to mandatory vaccination policies, including reasonable accommodations for disabilities and sincerely-held religious beliefs;
- Important employee relations considerations for healthcare employers; and
- Effective workplace strategies for healthcare employers implementing a vaccination policy.
Each webinar is geared toward critical access hospitals, general acute hospitals, other health care facilities, physicians and their practice groups, as well as executive and managerial personnel, human resource professionals, compliance officers, and in-house legal counsel. Continuing education for this webinar is pending from:
- Nebraska, Iowa and Colorado CLE Commissions
- HR Certificate Institute
- Society of Human Resource Management
- Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy
To register for the COVID-19 Vaccination Policies and Practices: Considerations for Healthcare Employers webinar CLICK HERE.
Upcoming Healthcare Law webinars:
- April 7 at 12:00 PM CST
- May 19 at 12:00 PM CST
- June 16 at 12:00 PM CST
- July 14 at 12:00 PM CST
- August 11 at 12:00 PM CST