Healthcare Law Forum
The Cline Williams Healthcare Law Forum is an annual seminar focusing on the legal, compliance and regulatory issues impacting the dynamic and evolving healthcare industry. Each year, the Healthcare Law attorneys at Cline Williams create an agenda of topics to address the most emergent issues facing healthcare professionals and entities.
- Board Governance and Compliance: Legal Requirements and Best Practices for Heathcare Facilities
- A HIPAA Check Up: News and Views from the Privacy and Security Front
- Critical Access Hospitals: Financial and Operating Indicator Trends
- Lessons Learned from a Former Healthcare In-House Counsel
- Medical Malpractice Primer
- Top Ten Wage & Hour Law Mistakes Healthcare Employers Make
2017 Healthcare Law Forum
The 2017 Healthcare Law Forum is Thursday, March 2, 2017 at the Younes Conference Center, Kearney, Nebraska. Presentation topics include:
- A MACRA Survival Guide
- "Hot Off the Presses" - What's New in Healthcare that You Need to Know
- New and Evolving Employment Law Issues Confronting Healthcare Employers
- Current Issues in Medical Malpractice Litigation
- 2017 Medicare Enrollment & Provider-Based Updates: CMS Raises Stakes on Compliance
- Current Threatscape in Information Security and Privacy
The 2nd Annual Healthcare Law Forum Invitation and Registration link are found under the News tab.
For more information regarding the Healthcare Law Forum, please contact our office.