HEALTHCARE LAW FORUM
Tuesday, March 5, 2020
Younes Conference Center
1:00 - 5:00 pm
Attendance at this educational seminar is free.
Credit for this seminar will be sought from the Nebraska CLE Commission and the Compliance Certification Board.
Featured Topics and Presenters:
- Healthcare Law Year in Review: What's New and What to Expect, Jason Yungtum
- Serving Diverse Populations: Minors, LGBTQ+, Surrogacy, Medical Literacy and More, Susan Sapp
- Stark & Anti-kickback Regulatory and Enforcement Update, Jill Jensen
- Retaining Patients and Staff When Your Providers Leave, Henry Wiedrich
- The Health and Wellness of Your Board, Shannon Fallon
- Considerations in Settlement of Medical Malpractice Lawsuits, Travis Tettenborn
- Legislative Update: What's on the Horizon in the NE Unicameral, John Zimmer