Healthcare Law Forum
The firm hosts Healthcare Law Forum webinars each year geared towards critical access hospitals, general acute hospitals, other health care facilities, physicians and their practice groups, as well as executive and managerial personnel, human resource professions, compliance officers and in-house legal counsel. Examples of topics that have been included in the Healthcare Law Forum in the past are:
- Current Issues in Healthcare
- The Impact of Employment Law Developments on Healthcare Employers
- Medicare Enrollment Updates
- Information Security and Privacy
- Healthcare Marketing Do's and Don'ts
- Medical Malpractice Case Reviews
The Healthcare Forum seeks continuing education from the Nebraska, Iowa, and Colorado CLE Commission, the HR Certification Institute, the Society of Human Resource Management and the Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy.
For more information regarding the Healthcare Law Forum, please contact our office.