Nate’s practice includes work in both the litigation and transactional fields. Nate’s practice assists in both fields generally, but mostly centers in Business and Commercial matters, Construction law, Constitutional law, Labor and Employment, and assisting in advising on Name, Image, and Likeness matters with student-athletes and businesses..
Admitted to Practice:
United States District Court for the District of Nebraska
- Valedictorian Class of 2022, Creighton University School of Law
- Highest Triennial Average Award, Creighton University School of Law
- ALI CLE Scholarship & Leadership Award, Creighton University School of Law
- Member, Alpha Sigma Nu, 2021-current
- Member, Order of the Barristers, 2021-current